09 August 2008

7x7 Blinky, Inky, and Clyde


Dario suggested I try to depict the four monsters (aka: "ghosts") from Pac-Man on four sides of a V-CUBE 7, but this was as close as I could get. I tried lots of color combinations, but most of them were impossible to make out. With the color scheme shown above you can almost see Blinky (the red one) if you squint and use your imagination.

I couldn't draw Pinky because the V-CUBE doesn't have a pink side. So my pattern ended up with an un-named green monster on the fourth side.

1 comment:

Geertos said...

Hi,

I found some patterns that are quite interesting. I would like to send some pictures of them to you but your e-mail address is nowhere published. Mine is geert.bijloos81@gmail.com Can you send me a mail so I can send them to you. I think you will find them very interesting because they are quite special and impossible to find by hand, I wrote a computer program to find them.

Kind regards,

Geert